Thursday, July 2, 2009

1. Discuss three of the websites of your colleagues and write comments in response to their blogs (in their blog). Identify the three Blogs where you are making comments.



Aurora, I love your literacy page and how organize and cohesive it is. “Grammar Dance” seems interesting to me. Did you watch the video, < http://www.teachers.tv/video/1430#share>. I didn’t know kinesthetic demonstrates students grappling grammar and creative writing. Good article.



I love Sharon’s Home Page because it’s so “clean”. I thought she kept the “K.I.S.S” theory. It is classy through its white background and the nice music with the piano. It’s presentable and user-friendly.



Sarah, I love your homepage. It’s so clean and user friendly. I can see that you are an artist. I love the quote. Also, I see that you are promoting yourself and this web page is a great tool. I need for you to show me how you do your layout on your homepage (I’m so jealous). Also, I would like to give a shout out to the green group, you guys’ project are informative and may be put to use. Again, good job.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote about your website for my final posts! Here's what I said:
    I love how Gregory's personality is the first thing you notice about his website. It shows that he really wants people to get to know him and that he's willing to share his interests and ideas. I thought his music concrete assignment was especially great to listen to. It's different than a lot of the other assignments, and his use of spoken word is really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregory - Thank you for reminding how Harlem Renaissance has shaped not only New York City but also the world at large. The Neon Sign of the Cotton Club immediately drew me into your site and I wanted to know more. I like the fact that you used a table to organize the pages on your tech assignment page. I appreciated the progression of your manipulations on the images page. You demonstrate your command of HTML on your Literacy in Music Education page by creating a left margin and using 3 colors. Thank you for your kind words about my page.

    ReplyDelete